Here's an enjoyable and straightforward recipe designed for individuals who opt for ingesting rather than smoking cannabis for medical reasons.
To create these cookies, you'll require cannabis butter, and the instructions are provided below. The most challenging aspect was preparing the butter, which I should note, emitted an unpleasant odor. However, don't be deceived by that as the taste was delightful.
The potency was gentle and could be slightly augmented if desired. I personally found that consuming a couple of these cookies had no adverse effects. I'm eagerly looking forward to attempting this recipe once more!
Yield: Makes approximately 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup cannabutter, softened (check our recommended recipe: 1 Gram Cannabutter Recipe - How to Make Quality Marijuana Butter?) - For a mild dose it's recommend to use 0.75 grams of marijuana a serving, approximately 6 grams for 1/2 cup of butter.
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg white (or egg replacer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt, plus some for sprinkling
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ROLO Chewy Caramels
*Check this Cannabis Cooking Calculator for the Perfect dose.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the cannabis butter, white, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the egg white, and then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda, and salt in hot water. Mix with batter.
- Stir in flour, then the chocolate chips.
- Pre-roll 24 small balls of dough. Then flatten one in the middle with your thumb. Place a ROLO in the center, and gently wrap another flattened dough ball around. Rolling cookie together into one, repeat.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt on top of each.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes in the oven, or until golden browned.